Henderson Cole is an attorney who has dedicated his career to working with creative individuals and exciting new companies. He graduated Cardozo Law School in 2015 with a concentration in Intellectual Property. He has experience representing top musicians and entertainers as well as start-up companies. Henderson has worked his entire life in and around the entertainment world and understands what it takes to bring an artist’s work to the next level, or make an exciting idea into a reality.
Feel free to reach out to discuss how Henderson might be able to assist you with your creative endeavors.
Here are examples of what Henderson Cole Law can do:
- Review contract offers and negotiate for a better deal.
- Draft contracts including record deals, licensing agreements, management agreements, and band agreements.
- Resolve contract disputes and recover unpaid royalties
- Draft Terms of Service and Privacy Policies.
- Obtain and protect Trademarks and Copyrights.
- Shop music to potential record labels.
- Launch new companies including Corporations and LLCs.