Henderson Cole is an attorney who has dedicated his career to working with creative individuals and exciting new companies. He graduated Cardozo Law School in 2015 with a concentration in Intellectual Property. He has experience representing top musicians and entertainers as well as start-up companies. Henderson has worked his entire life in and around the entertainment world and understands what it takes to bring an artist’s work to the next level, or make an exciting idea into a reality.
Feel free to reach out to discuss how Henderson might be able to assist you with your creative endeavors.
Here are examples of things Henderson Cole Law might be able to help you with:
- Reviewing contract offers and negotiating for a better deal.
- Drafting contracts including record deals, licensing agreements, management agreements, and band agreements.
- Resolving contract disputes and recovering unpaid royalties and payments..
- Drafting Terms of Service agreements and Privacy Policies.
- Obtaining and protecting Trademarks and Copyrights.
- Launch new companies including Corporations and LLCs.